When starting any diet, it’s important that you have a clear plan when starting out. This rule is especially true when beginning a ketogenic diet because a lot of the rules are different than traditional diets. Having all the right tools at your disposal will go a long way to ensuring you have success. Some of the best tools you can have include a detailed meal plan with recipes and shopping lists, nutrition guides and plenty of support. I’ve heard a lot of good things from people finding success when starting with the tools provided in The Keto Beginning by Leanne Vogel so I thought I’d grab a copy and review it for my readers.
Who is Leanne Vogel?
Leanna Vogel is a food blogger who was suffering from amenorrhea, adrenal dysfunction, and hypothyroidism for more than eight years. As a holistic nutritionist, she didn’t want to deal with medications. She wanted to find a natural way to deal with her conditions as well as lose weight.
Through plenty of research, she discovered the keto diet. By following the plan, she was not only able to lose 20 pounds in less than two months, but she was also able to get her conditions under control. After seeing the results for herself, she decided she wanted to help people in a similar situation, so she created The Keto Beginning, one of the highest quality ketogenic diet programs I’ve ever seen.
What is The Keto Beginning?
The Keto Beginning is a complete beginner’s guide to starting a ketogenic diet. In my opinion, a program such as this could mean the difference between success and failure for a novice wanting to begin a keto lifestyle. It lays out all of the information about the diet using easy to understand terminology and helps you stay on track for the initial 30 days and beyond.
The best thing about the program is that it was created by someone who genuinely needed the program. Leanne Vogel was a beginner just like any of us, and through research and trial by error, she found what works and decided to share it with the world.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Keto – The guide is what the rest of the program revolves around. Unlike some programs on the market that include a 20-30 page informational booklet, this guide is a full 17 chapters and contains 147 pages of valuable information. No fluff here! It tells you everything you need to know to get yourself into nutritional ketosis using a whole-foods approach.
- 16 Actions – Learn exactly what steps you should be taking to increase the amount of ketones your body produces as well as how to avoid the mistakes others make that restricts ketone production.
- Proven Calculations – Follow the calculations included to find your exact macronutrients to ensure optimal success.
- Full 30-Day Meal Plan – Get a daily meal plan that includes 2 to 3 gluten-free, legume-free, Grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free daily meals, drinks, and snacks for every single day of the week.
- Weekly Diet Plan – The daily meal plan is grouped into weekly themes ensuring that none of your food ingredients go to waste. Perfect for budget-conscious families and individuals!
- Recipes – More than 20 ketogenic recipes complete with beautiful photos and easy to follow directions.
- Bonus Quickie Recipes – Includes more than 50 bonus recipes that can be prepared in 15 minutes or less. No matter how busy your schedule is, you’ll be able to eat healthy keto meals.
- Weekly Grocery List – A complete weekly shopping list to make your meal preparations as easy as possible. The list is sorted by store section (proteins, produce, fresh, and pantry) to make your shopping experience a breeze.
- Ongoing Support – Something that sets this program apart from others is the amount of ongoing support provided. You’ll receive access to the private Facebook group where you can interact with Leanne and others who have purchased the program. There’s lots of tips and support to go around.
It’s easy to see that there is a ton of stuff included in this program and it fills many voids that other programs leave out. Unbelievably, she has never raised the price on this program. The entire program is available to be purchased for just $25. Also unlike a lot of other programs, that’s a one-time fee for the whole program. There are no recurring charges, which makes this deal tough to beat.
If you look around the web, you’ll see lots of user reviews and testimonials for The Keto Beginning. While I was researching the product, there were a couple that really stood out to me. First, there was a testimonial from Maya. What made this one stand out is the fact that she is a Registered Dietitian.
It’s likely no mistake that you’ve stumbled upon Healthful Pursuit and The Keto Beginning. It’s how I ended up here and let me tell you, 30 days in, it’s been a roller coaster of a journey. My goal is weight loss, accumulated from stubborn hormones and IBS-Constipation, which I’ve experienced for 5+ years. No weight loss yet but my body is adjusting and loving this style of eating. My IBS is quickly becoming a thing of the past (worth a lifetime of keto!). My energy is skyrocketing and I have a pretty big hunch that only good things are just around the corner. If you’ve landed here and are reading this, buy the book, learn more about your body, test new strategies, do something different. Leanne is awesome.
Elizabeth was experiencing the same amenorrhea that Leanne suffered from. She purchased the program and had this to say:
On a whim a week ago I started reducing my intake of carbohydrates hoping I would see some body composition changes and strength gains in my weight lifting. Today marks day 8 for me. On Sunday, which would have been only day 5, my period started. I haven’t had a period for 9 months. I was so shocked and elated that I burst into tears. I hardly find it a coincidence that after 9 months of no period; as soon as I started reducing my carbs, my period returned. So happy to feel like a woman again and hoping I see the body composition changes that Leanne outlines in The Keto Beginning.
Finally, Holly was just looking for a way to drop unwanted weight and feel better about herself. She started the program and left this testimonial:
I have never felt so… awesome! My gut feels the best it’s felt since before I became lactose intolerant. Even with cutting out all dairy, my digestive system has always had issues. Thanks to Leanne’s work on The Keto Beginning, I no longer have any of these issues. I have dropped 5 pounds since starting and; though I am still working through figuring out the signals my body gives me, I feel more confident in my ability to make balanced choices for myself. This program has helped me get to a place that when I’m working out or running, I feel like I can actually feel what my body is telling me now, whereas before I was just guessing. This feeling of being in-tune with myself is something I have been trying to find since I started running 5 years ago, and I’ve finally found it!!
No matter what your reason is for wanting to start a ketogenic lifestyle, this package is the perfect starting point for beginners. Not only does The Keto Beginning provide you with all the tools needed to get started, it actually lays out everything for you in an easy to follow step-by-step format. The 30-day meal plan alone is worth the small $25 cost of the package, but everything else that comes with it makes it the best deal on the market for a beginner’s keto program. She offers a no-questions-asked guarantee as well, so you owe it to yourself to check it out!Read Full Article